Strhada is our steel frame designed and built to allow driving comfort over long distances, without sacrificing performance on the steepest slopes or the most demanding descents.
The tapered head tube with integrated headset and the use of 12mm thru-axles give the frame extra stiffness and steering precision.
The cable routing, both of the rear brake and the derailleurs, is inside the diagonal tube giving the frame a particularly clean design.
The geometry is completely customizable and the frame is made following the requests of each individual customer and always and exclusively tailored
FRAMESET TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
- Super-light and double oversized mix tubing, partially internal cable routing.
- Tire clearance up 700C – 28mm
- Brakes – Flat Mount
- Rear spacing 142mm, with 12mm thru axle
- Front spacing 100mm, with 12mm thru axle
- Conical head tube 46.0-56.0 with 1″1/8-1″1/2 CUPS
- Tapered 1″1/8-1″1/2 steerer carbon fork
- BSA bottom bracket thread 40x68mm
- Seatpost – 27.2mm
- Integrated headset